Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Standalone Visual Solution build creates a '_Data' folder with the wrong name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and name it 'A.B.C'
2. Open Build Settings and enable 'Create visual Studio solution'
3. Build project
4. Open build VS solution and build it
Expected results: Project in VS is successfully build
Actual results: Project build fails due to 'build\bin\A.B_Data' has the wrong name. 'A.B_Data' folder should be named 'A.B.C_Data'.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1
- Everything after the last '.' is removed from '_Data' folder name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on RaiseException when exiting and re-entering Play Mode
- NavMesh Baked area is not visible when Gizmos is turned on and the Navigation window is closed
- Unity freezes when opening a project
- [Silicon] Artifacts appear in the Game view when resizing the window/entering the Play Mode in a specific project
- Marker in the animation’s preview window doesn’t stop when reaching the end of the timeline and jumps to the start of the animation when moving it with the cursor