Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Standalone Visual Solution build creates a '_Data' folder with the wrong name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and name it 'A.B.C'
2. Open Build Settings and enable 'Create visual Studio solution'
3. Build project
4. Open build VS solution and build it
Expected results: Project in VS is successfully build
Actual results: Project build fails due to 'build\bin\A.B_Data' has the wrong name. 'A.B_Data' folder should be named 'A.B.C_Data'.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1
- Everything after the last '.' is removed from '_Data' folder name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler