Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
Standalone Visual Solution build creates a '_Data' folder with the wrong name
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project and name it 'A.B.C'
2. Open Build Settings and enable 'Create visual Studio solution'
3. Build project
4. Open build VS solution and build it
Expected results: Project in VS is successfully build
Actual results: Project build fails due to 'build\bin\A.B_Data' has the wrong name. 'A.B_Data' folder should be named 'A.B.C_Data'.
Reproduced with: 2020.1.0a5, 2019.3.0b5, 2019.2.7f2, 2018.4.10f1
- Everything after the last '.' is removed from '_Data' folder name.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2d][Sprite Import] Specific Sprite seems to be cutoff when added into the scene
- Need to update the Application icon
- [instability] assetBundleVariant YAML parse issue in HDRP package: DebugDisplayLatlong.sha
- [Android] InputField.onEndEdit is not called when turning off the TouchScreenKeyboard on an Android device
- Material Preview Icons don't represent the Material accurately when a Scene is saved