Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
[OOPP] Standalone Profiler stops profiling when switching to profile Editor
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open "Profiler (Standalone Process)" (Window > Analysis > Profiler (Standalone Process))
3. Switch profiling from "Playmode" to "Editor"
4. Notice that Profiler is not profiling
Expected result: Standalone Profiler profiles after switching to profile Editor
Actual result: Standalone Profiler stops profiling after switching to profile Editor
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a12, 2021.2.0a13
Not reproducible with: 2020.3.3f1, 2021.1.3f1, 2021.2.0a11
Could not test with: 2018.4.34f1, 2019.4.24f1 (Standalone Profiler is not available)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first