Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Standalone player sometimes crashes on display activation when color space in player settings is set to Linear
1. Open project attached (MultiDisplayLinearFail.zip).
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Build for Standalone player.
4. Open it. (This might take up to 10 times, for me the chance is about 1/5)
Expected result: Game start on 2 (or 3) displays.
Actual result: Game crashes.
Note: It might be also be caused by switching from fullscreen to windowed mode or vice versa, but it is not confirmed.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1.
Works fine in: 5.5.3p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
0x00007FF94EF32035 (d3d11) CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface
0x0000000005783AAE (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Display:ActivateDisplayImpl (intptr,int,int,int)
0x00000000057839FF (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.Display:Activate ()
0x000000000577F7A0 (Mono JIT Code) StandardMultidisplay:Start ()
0x000000000577F27B (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x00007FF91EE35713 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x00007FF91ED88435 (mono) mono_runtime_invoke
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags