Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Standalone player sometimes crashes on display activation when color space in player settings is set to Linear
1. Open project attached (MultiDisplayLinearFail.zip).
2. Open scene "Test".
3. Build for Standalone player.
4. Open it. (This might take up to 10 times, for me the chance is about 1/5)
Expected result: Game start on 2 (or 3) displays.
Actual result: Game crashes.
Note: It might be also be caused by switching from fullscreen to windowed mode or vice versa, but it is not confirmed.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0f1, 5.6.0p1, 2017.1.0b1.
Works fine in: 5.5.3p1.
Regression introduced in 5.6.
0x00007FF94EF32035 (d3d11) CreateDirect3D11SurfaceFromDXGISurface
0x0000000005783AAE (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper managed-to-native) UnityEngine.Display:ActivateDisplayImpl (intptr,int,int,int)
0x00000000057839FF (Mono JIT Code) UnityEngine.Display:Activate ()
0x000000000577F7A0 (Mono JIT Code) StandardMultidisplay:Start ()
0x000000000577F27B (Mono JIT Code) (wrapper runtime-invoke) object:runtime_invoke_void__this__ (object,intptr,intptr,intptr)
0x00007FF91EE35713 (mono) mono_set_defaults
0x00007FF91ED88435 (mono) mono_runtime_invoke
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Player] Screen flickers after launching MacOS Standalone build for x86 architecture
- Particles are spawned with incorrect sizes when calling from LateUpdate
- Assert.NotNull passes even though a reference is missing
- [LightProbe][UI] Display Weights option is no longer rendered in Scene View
- Inserting and then Deleting Unicode Emojis into The Text Element Crashes Unity