Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Standalone] Camera doesn't render to second monitor when set by script after first rendered frame
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) open project named "Mobile_Map_Test"
3) play in editor and see expected behavior (second monitor camera is rendering)
4) build for standalone and play
- Second monitor camera stopped rendering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- A Parser Failure error is thrown after importing a specific Animation file to a Unity project