Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Standalone] Camera doesn't render to second monitor when set by script after first rendered frame
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) open project named "Mobile_Map_Test"
3) play in editor and see expected behavior (second monitor camera is rendering)
4) build for standalone and play
- Second monitor camera stopped rendering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- Rigidbody jitters when placed in additional PhysicsScene
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled