Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Standalone] Camera doesn't render to second monitor when set by script after first rendered frame
Steps to reproduce:
1) open user attached project
2) open project named "Mobile_Map_Test"
3) play in editor and see expected behavior (second monitor camera is rendering)
4) build for standalone and play
- Second monitor camera stopped rendering
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap.SetTile() does not change the tiles when called from Update() in the Player
- Custom Shader Material is pink when the project is built for the WebGL platform
- New 3D URP Sample Scenes Project is created with an invalid dependency on com.unity.render-pipelines.universal-config when creating the Sample Project for the first time
- Canvas Scaler causes abnormal scaling of Canvas elements in Play Mode when UI Scale Mode is set to "Constant Physical Size" and any Editor window is moved to a differently scaled monitor and is interacted with
- Touch.rawPosition always returns (0,0) when clicking or dragging anywhere on the screen in the Play Mode