Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1.X, 2017.2.X
Standalone build shows "Failed to load mono" error if it is located in a folder with a Chinese name
1. Create a new project
2. Set Scripting Runtime Version to .NET 4.6
3. Build it for Windows standalone to the folder named "test"
4. Launch the build (everything works fine)
5. Change the build's folder name to "测试"
6. Launch the build (Failed to load mono)
Expected: the build launches successfully even if it is located inside a folder named in Chinese
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Did not reproduce in 2017.1.0a6
Could not reproduce in earlier versions, .NET 4.6 was introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags
- Inspector Asset Bundle section has no indication for Variants, AssetBundle is written without a space, and Variant dropdown menu is available without setting the Asset Bundle first
- Graphics.DrawProceduralIndirect and Graphics.DrawProceduralNow silently dropped on DX12