Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Standalone build shows "Failed to load mono" error if it is located in a folder with a Chinese name
1. Create a new project
2. Set Scripting Runtime Version to .NET 4.6
3. Build it for Windows standalone to the folder named "test"
4. Launch the build (everything works fine)
5. Change the build's folder name to "测试"
6. Launch the build (Failed to load mono)
Expected: the build launches successfully even if it is located inside a folder named in Chinese
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Did not reproduce in 2017.1.0a6
Could not reproduce in earlier versions, .NET 4.6 was introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)