Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2
Standalone build shows "Failed to load mono" error if it is located in a folder with a Chinese name
1. Create a new project
2. Set Scripting Runtime Version to .NET 4.6
3. Build it for Windows standalone to the folder named "test"
4. Launch the build (everything works fine)
5. Change the build's folder name to "测试"
6. Launch the build (Failed to load mono)
Expected: the build launches successfully even if it is located inside a folder named in Chinese
Reproduced in 2017.1.0b1, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5
Did not reproduce in 2017.1.0a6
Could not reproduce in earlier versions, .NET 4.6 was introduced in 2017.1.0a6
Regression introduced in 2017.1.0b1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a6
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted