Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2.0f3
Fixed in 2017.2.X
[Standalone] Artifacts (interpolation) when running build on non-native resolution in full-screen mode
How to reproduce:
1. Open user-supplied project
2. Load scene "main"
3. Build & run
4. Select a non-native resolution (tested on 1024x768 and 1280x768 using 1920x1080 screen)
5. Click "Play!"
Expected result: Text should be smooth when the project is built.
Actual result: Text has artifacts (is choppy) when built.
Reproducible on: 2017.2.0b3, 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 2017.1.0b4, 2017.1.0a6
No reproducible on: 5.6.2p4, 5.6.2p3, 5.6.0f1, 5.5.2p2
Regression introduced somewhere between 2017.1.0a1 and 2017.1.0a6 (could not test 2017.1.0a1 through 2017.1.0a5 because of either crashes or black screen when running the build)
Note: Artifacts appear even on the mandatory Unity splash screen (free users).
Fixed in: 2017.2.0f2, 2017.3.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project