Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Stand alone build crash at std::vector<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value,std::allocator<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value> >::reserv
1) Open attached project and build for PC standalone.
Building project crashes when it tries to build reflection probes.
Note1: Deleting reflection probes prevents this crash
Note2: 5.2.4f1 Freezes instead of crashing.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2 5.3.1p3 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Request: VersionControl window could show which assets are checked out but not actually modified
- [iOS] Apple throws Deprecated API Usage warning for using UIWebView in Unity Ads when submitting Builds to the App Store Connect
- Canvas' and Camera's gizmos resize when Scene View is maximized
- Animator.Update CPU time spikes when multiple animations are playing
- Assert Exceptions in Finalizers are not logged to Console