Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Stand alone build crash at std::vector<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value,std::allocator<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value> >::reserv
1) Open attached project and build for PC standalone.
Building project crashes when it tries to build reflection probes.
Note1: Deleting reflection probes prevents this crash
Note2: 5.2.4f1 Freezes instead of crashing.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2 5.3.1p3 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected