Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Stand alone build crash at std::vector<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value,std::allocator<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value> >::reserv
1) Open attached project and build for PC standalone.
Building project crashes when it tries to build reflection probes.
Note1: Deleting reflection probes prevents this crash
Note2: 5.2.4f1 Freezes instead of crashing.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2 5.3.1p3 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Decal Projector with layer mask "nothing" doesn't affect transparent objects when Decal Layers are disabled in frame settings
- "MonoBehaviour.OnApplicationQuit" is still called when quitting is canceled by “Application.wantsToQuit“ returning false
- [2D SG/VFX] Surface options are not shown in Output Inspector when 2D Sprite SG is assigned to VFX
- Collisions are incorrectly registered when setting a joint motor every frame causes
- Terrain shadows flicker while moving the Camera in the Player when Terrain contains GPU instanced materials