Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
Stand alone build crash at std::vector<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value,std::allocator<win::RawInput::HidDevice::Value> >::reserv
1) Open attached project and build for PC standalone.
Building project crashes when it tries to build reflection probes.
Note1: Deleting reflection probes prevents this crash
Note2: 5.2.4f1 Freezes instead of crashing.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b2 5.3.1p3 5.2.4f1
Did not reproduce with: 5.1.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled
- UI Toolkit's and IMGUI's Color property's label behaves differently after opening the Color Picker window