Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.43f1, 2021.3.15f1, 2022.2.1f1, 2023.1.0a19
Unknown (hidden) 2022.1.X
Stackwalker is misconfigured to downloads symbols from symbol servers
This causes the player to hang the first time a full stacktrace is needed if the PDBs aren't cached locally (even in non-development builds!). We should disable the symbol downloading functionality.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine