Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
StackOverflowException when selecting specific transition in mecanim state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open LaforgeControllerClean in animator window
3. Double click on Grounded state
4. Double click on Idle state
5. Click one of the transitions "IdleReady->Exit"
6. Notice that Inspector is empty and there is StackOverflowException in the Console
7. If one creates a new state, transition to Exit and clicks on the transition, he/she will also get the exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete