Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
StackOverflowException when selecting specific transition in mecanim state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open LaforgeControllerClean in animator window
3. Double click on Grounded state
4. Double click on Idle state
5. Click one of the transitions "IdleReady->Exit"
6. Notice that Inspector is empty and there is StackOverflowException in the Console
7. If one creates a new state, transition to Exit and clicks on the transition, he/she will also get the exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown