Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
StackOverflowException when selecting specific transition in mecanim state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open LaforgeControllerClean in animator window
3. Double click on Grounded state
4. Double click on Idle state
5. Click one of the transitions "IdleReady->Exit"
6. Notice that Inspector is empty and there is StackOverflowException in the Console
7. If one creates a new state, transition to Exit and clicks on the transition, he/she will also get the exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe Lightmap compression on iOS results in green lightmaps
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.
- "Go to previous Keyframe" button/shortcut does not work in the Animation Window
- Passing Scene names to LoadScene(Async)InPlayMode instead of full path loads empty Scenes