Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
StackOverflowException when selecting specific transition in mecanim state
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open LaforgeControllerClean in animator window
3. Double click on Grounded state
4. Double click on Idle state
5. Click one of the transitions "IdleReady->Exit"
6. Notice that Inspector is empty and there is StackOverflowException in the Console
7. If one creates a new state, transition to Exit and clicks on the transition, he/she will also get the exception
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode