Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Stack overflow exceptions is thrown when using System.IO.MonoIO.Seek & AssetBundle.LoadFromStreamAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "OverflowSmallRepro.zip"
2. Build the addressable groups
3. Open the scene Scenes/SampleScene and enter play mode.
4. Notice that the sound starts playing.
5. Exit play mode and enter play mode again.
Expected results: The sounds is playing
Actual results: A Stack overflow exception is thrown in the console and there is no sound in the game
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1(1.16.16)
Unable to test with different Unity streams since the project is setup with custom packages which break when changing the versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states
- Cannot archive build for iOS using Xcode 13.3 when the project is built on a Windows machine