Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Stack overflow exceptions is thrown when using System.IO.MonoIO.Seek & AssetBundle.LoadFromStreamAsync
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open user's attached project "OverflowSmallRepro.zip"
2. Build the addressable groups
3. Open the scene Scenes/SampleScene and enter play mode.
4. Notice that the sound starts playing.
5. Exit play mode and enter play mode again.
Expected results: The sounds is playing
Actual results: A Stack overflow exception is thrown in the console and there is no sound in the game
Reproducible with: 2019.4.28f1(1.16.16)
Unable to test with different Unity streams since the project is setup with custom packages which break when changing the versions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- "Unexpected exception System.DllNotFoundException" error thrown in the Console window when creating a project with 2D (URP) Template
- [Backport] [XR SDK] [HDRP] XRSettings.gameViewRenderMode does not change Game View Render Mode
- [Backport] [Android][Vulkan] Crash on Samsung Note8 while running gfx tests
- [Backport] Wrong sorting for "GC Alloc" column in Show Related Objects panel of Profiler Window
- [Backport] [iOS] Unfreed allocation errors thrown in Console when executing Build And Run with iOS platform