Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.2
[SPS | Deferred] Deferred rendering used with Single-Pass Stereo fails to clear background
When using VR if you choose Deferred as the Rendering Path and Single Pass as the Stereo Method, after-images of scene objects will clutter the scene background because the background is not being cleared after the first frame. In Play mode you can see this by moving your head while wearing a VR HMD, or by moving the camera via Inspector UI while using the Fake HMD VR SDK.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version
- Crash on GameObject::ActivateAwakeRecursivelyInternal when enabling a broken Prefab
- [Hub] Menu bar appears and developer tools become available after launching a second instance of Unity Hub
- [x86] Custom function with float return Type returns NaN values in Build when built to Windows x86 release