Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Spritepacker] with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy flips sprites in playmode
1) Open project in the edit and proceed to "main" scene.
2) Open sprite packer window and pack sprites with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy.
3) See how sprites look in the scene/game view when not in a play mode.
4) Go into play mode.
Expected result: Sprites should look same as before going into play mode.
Actual result: Sprites seem to be rotated while in a play mode.
Workaround: Use different Sprite Packer Policy - there is no big difference.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted