Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Spritepacker] with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy flips sprites in playmode
1) Open project in the edit and proceed to "main" scene.
2) Open sprite packer window and pack sprites with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy.
3) See how sprites look in the scene/game view when not in a play mode.
4) Go into play mode.
Expected result: Sprites should look same as before going into play mode.
Actual result: Sprites seem to be rotated while in a play mode.
Workaround: Use different Sprite Packer Policy - there is no big difference.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error