Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Spritepacker] with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy flips sprites in playmode
1) Open project in the edit and proceed to "main" scene.
2) Open sprite packer window and pack sprites with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy.
3) See how sprites look in the scene/game view when not in a play mode.
4) Go into play mode.
Expected result: Sprites should look same as before going into play mode.
Actual result: Sprites seem to be rotated while in a play mode.
Workaround: Use different Sprite Packer Policy - there is no big difference.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- If a windowed list expands across the whole screen, mouse wheel and keyboard jump doesn't work on PC
- [iOS] Point Light reflection disappears when material metal smoothness is above 0.91
- [Animation] Animation Clips are populated from the Animator, but not the Animation Component
- [Mobile] Using "RGB(A) Compressed ASTC" Compressor Quality produces artifacts
- Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets does not unload unused Asset Bundle assets before the Asset Bundle itself is unloaded