Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Spritepacker] with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy flips sprites in playmode
1) Open project in the edit and proceed to "main" scene.
2) Open sprite packer window and pack sprites with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy.
3) See how sprites look in the scene/game view when not in a play mode.
4) Go into play mode.
Expected result: Sprites should look same as before going into play mode.
Actual result: Sprites seem to be rotated while in a play mode.
Workaround: Use different Sprite Packer Policy - there is no big difference.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Search Picker] Undoing selection in unity while the picker is opens doesn't close the picker
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- [iOS] Canvas does not change when enabled in OnApplicationFocus/OnApplicationPause events