Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Spritepacker] with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy flips sprites in playmode
1) Open project in the edit and proceed to "main" scene.
2) Open sprite packer window and pack sprites with TightRotateEnabledSpritePackerPolicy.
3) See how sprites look in the scene/game view when not in a play mode.
4) Go into play mode.
Expected result: Sprites should look same as before going into play mode.
Actual result: Sprites seem to be rotated while in a play mode.
Workaround: Use different Sprite Packer Policy - there is no big difference.
Reproduced with: 5.4.0b7, 5.3.3f1, 5.2.4f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- OnValueChange persistent listeners are not being called when "Enter Play Mode Settings" options is checked
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- [UIR] Certain items in the window bounce/flicker when resizing the window and the display scaling is set to 125% or 150%