Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
[SpritePacker] Crash after packing multiple high res sprites
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Go to "Assets/Sprites/Backgrounds/FireArena"
3. Notice that there are multiple high res sprites. Some of them have Sprite Mode set to "Multiple"
4. Open Sprite packer
5. Pack sprites
6. Unity will be unresponsive for around 5 minutes and then will Crash
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website