Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
SpriteAtlasManager late binding crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "TestLateBinding"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play mode and start clicking the button in the Game view
Expected result: The correct sprite is loaded every time
Actual result The correct sprite is loaded only for the first Scene load. Subsequent Scene reloads breaks the sprite. Causes a crash on some occasions as well
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.3.11f1
Fixed in - 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TrailRenderer.SetPosition will log a Index out of bounds error when index is in bounds of the positionCount property
- [URP] Graphics.DrawMeshInstancedIndirect rendering correctly after clicking an another application/refreshing Assets
- Packages under V2 lifecycle are incorrectly labeled as 'Pre-Release' or 'Release'
- Runtime theme's text color and font-size cannot be overridden from user stylesheets using :root selector
- [iOS] [IL2CPP] try-catch when() filter fails