Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
SpriteAtlasManager late binding crash
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project named "TestLateBinding"
2. Open the SampleScene
3. Enter the Play mode and start clicking the button in the Game view
Expected result: The correct sprite is loaded every time
Actual result The correct sprite is loaded only for the first Scene load. Subsequent Scene reloads breaks the sprite. Causes a crash on some occasions as well
Reproducible with: 2019.3.12f1, 2019.4.8f1, 2020.1.3f1, 2020.2.0a20
Not reproducible with: 2018.4.26f1, 2019.3.11f1
Fixed in - 2019.4.9f1, 2020.1.4f1, 2020.2.0a21
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform