Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
SpriteAtlas packed sprites do not render after SetPlatformSettings and PackAtlases
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Enter "SampleScene" scene
3. Select SpriteAtlas item in the menu and then click "TestModify"
4. Notice that image below "Atlas" disappeared
5. Few times repeat step 3 and notice that nothing has changed
6. Create a new sprite in the Project view
7. Notice that image below the Atlas appeared
Expected result: Sprites should be rendered after SpriteAtlasExtensions.SetPlatformSettings() and SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases()
Actual result: Sprite is not rendered
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4
Cannot be tested with versions below 2018.2 because of Assets/Editor/ModifySpriteAtlasSettings.cs(24,13): error CS0122: `UnityEditor.U2D.SpriteAtlasExtensions' is inaccessible due to its protection level errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Hierarchy is not repainted when pressing the Toggle Picking shortcut
- EndLayoutGroup error is thrown when closing a SaveFilePanel invoked from within a GUI Scope which was declared via using keyword
- Warning message appears when adding child GameObject with a collider into CompositeCollider2D with a script
- [2D] Sorting Layer Order in Layer key resets to 0 in Animation window and in Inspector.
- [iOS] Build fails when running UnityLinker