Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
SpriteAtlas packed sprites do not render after SetPlatformSettings and PackAtlases
How to reproduce:
1. Open given Unity project
2. Enter "SampleScene" scene
3. Select SpriteAtlas item in the menu and then click "TestModify"
4. Notice that image below "Atlas" disappeared
5. Few times repeat step 3 and notice that nothing has changed
6. Create a new sprite in the Project view
7. Notice that image below the Atlas appeared
Expected result: Sprites should be rendered after SpriteAtlasExtensions.SetPlatformSettings() and SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases()
Actual result: Sprite is not rendered
Reproducible with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b4
Cannot be tested with versions below 2018.2 because of Assets/Editor/ModifySpriteAtlasSettings.cs(24,13): error CS0122: `UnityEditor.U2D.SpriteAtlasExtensions' is inaccessible due to its protection level errors
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default