Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
SpriteAtlas Exception in uGUI's binding code
1. Open attached project "AtlasCanBindToRepro.zip" and scene "SampleScene"
2. Enter Play Mode
3. In Game View, press the "Do Test" button
4. In Game View, observe "RuntimeImage" GameObjects
5. Observe Console window
Expected result: No errors, "RuntimeImage" GameObjects' Image components are populated with a sprite texture
Actual result: "Sprite Atlas : Exception triggering <...>" error, "RuntimeImage" GameObjects' Image components are not populated with a sprite texture
Reproducible with: 2019.4.19f1, 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b5, 2021.2.0a3
Could not test with: 2018.4.31f1 (missing script errors)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete