Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Sprite renderer spams warning after play or reopening scene, when draw mode is set to "Tiled" and size is bigger than 127x127
1. Open project attached (TileBug.zip)
2. Change Sprite draw mode size to 128x128 (Error: "Cannot generate 9 slice most likely because the size is too big. Requires 65536 vertices and 98304 indices")
3. Press play or reopen scene.
Expected result: Game starts normally and sprite renderer will not change.
Actual result: Sprite can not be seen, warning "Incomplete mesh data in Sprite. Please reimport or recreate the Sprite. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()" appears every time editor is updated.
Note: After changing Draw Mode size, warning does not appear.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tessellation is wobbling when moving in and out with Lit.shader
- Text letters are drawn on each other when using bold style a specific 'kelson' font
- [Animation] Inserting a key to a curve that has a single key when editing multiple curves causes assertion.
- Editor crashes on WalkTypeTree after removing any component while in Animation record mode
- [Regression] Confined cursor can go out of the top side of a game window bounds