Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
Sprite renderer spams warning after play or reopening scene, when draw mode is set to "Tiled" and size is bigger than 127x127
1. Open project attached (TileBug.zip)
2. Change Sprite draw mode size to 128x128 (Error: "Cannot generate 9 slice most likely because the size is too big. Requires 65536 vertices and 98304 indices")
3. Press play or reopen scene.
Expected result: Game starts normally and sprite renderer will not change.
Actual result: Sprite can not be seen, warning "Incomplete mesh data in Sprite. Please reimport or recreate the Sprite. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()" appears every time editor is updated.
Note: After changing Draw Mode size, warning does not appear.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException
- [Linux] Unsupported Shader warnings when running the Build with disabled warnings, -batchmode flag and removed shaders