Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
Sprite renderer spams warning after play or reopening scene, when draw mode is set to "Tiled" and size is bigger than 127x127
1. Open project attached (TileBug.zip)
2. Change Sprite draw mode size to 128x128 (Error: "Cannot generate 9 slice most likely because the size is too big. Requires 65536 vertices and 98304 indices")
3. Press play or reopen scene.
Expected result: Game starts normally and sprite renderer will not change.
Actual result: Sprite can not be seen, warning "Incomplete mesh data in Sprite. Please reimport or recreate the Sprite. UnityEditor.DockArea:OnGUI()" appears every time editor is updated.
Note: After changing Draw Mode size, warning does not appear.
Reproduced on: 5.6.0b3, 5.6.0b11, 2017.1.0a3.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed