Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0
Sprite Renderer component does not always display an error message if a material with an incompatible shader is assigned
Sprite Renderer component does not display an error message if a material with a shader containing multiple passes, some of which are fixed function and some programs, is assigned.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI
- Unity overrides certain scripts even when they are named differently
- [WebGL] VideoPlayer's video clip is not displayed on the Plane