Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Sprite references are missing in the Sprite Renderer when importing Sprite sheets created in earlier versions of the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached "Reference_Test.unitypackage"
2. Create a new 3D project
3. In the Toolbar select Assets > Import package > Custom package... then find and select "Reference_Test.unitypackage"
4. In the Project window navigate to Assets > ART > Battles > General and open RefrenceTest.prefab
Expected result: six Sprites are displayed in the Scene view
Actual result: two to three Sprites are displayed in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.0a6
- In the issue title the "earlier versions of the Editor" refer to Unity versions where this issue is not reproducible
- Expected result can be observed by altering step 4: In the Project window navigate to Assets > ART > Battles > General and open Sprites_in_2021.1.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved