Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.X
Fixed in 2021.3.X, 2022.1.X
Sprite references are missing in the Sprite Renderer when importing Sprite sheets created in earlier versions of the Editor
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached "Reference_Test.unitypackage"
2. Create a new 3D project
3. In the Toolbar select Assets > Import package > Custom package... then find and select "Reference_Test.unitypackage"
4. In the Project window navigate to Assets > ART > Battles > General and open RefrenceTest.prefab
Expected result: six Sprites are displayed in the Scene view
Actual result: two to three Sprites are displayed in the Scene view
Reproducible with: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.2.15f1, 2022.1.0b11, 2022.2.0a7
Not reproducible with: 2019.4.36f1, 2020.3.30f1, 2021.2.0a6
- In the issue title the "earlier versions of the Editor" refer to Unity versions where this issue is not reproducible
- Expected result can be observed by altering step 4: In the Project window navigate to Assets > ART > Battles > General and open Sprites_in_2021.1.png
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states