Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Sprite reference is missing when loading Scene from AssetBundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene TestAB
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Canvas"
4. Enable the GameObject by enabling the checkbox at the top of the Inspector window
5. Press the Play button
6. When in Play mode and focused in the Game view, press D
Expected result: no exceptions are thrown
Actual result: an exception is thrown: "NullReferenceException: <...> TestLoad.LoadImageUnity (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/TestLoad.cs:54)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a5, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (The AssetBundle 'topbar' can't be loaded because it was not built with the right version or build target. UnityEngine.AssetBundle:LoadFromFile (string)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated