Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Sprite reference is missing when loading Scene from AssetBundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene TestAB
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Canvas"
4. Enable the GameObject by enabling the checkbox at the top of the Inspector window
5. Press the Play button
6. When in Play mode and focused in the Game view, press D
Expected result: no exceptions are thrown
Actual result: an exception is thrown: "NullReferenceException: <...> TestLoad.LoadImageUnity (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/TestLoad.cs:54)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a5, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (The AssetBundle 'topbar' can't be loaded because it was not built with the right version or build target. UnityEngine.AssetBundle:LoadFromFile (string)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project