Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2020.3.X
Sprite reference is missing when loading Scene from AssetBundle
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Open scene TestAB
3. In the Hierarchy window, select the GameObject "Canvas"
4. Enable the GameObject by enabling the checkbox at the top of the Inspector window
5. Press the Play button
6. When in Play mode and focused in the Game view, press D
Expected result: no exceptions are thrown
Actual result: an exception is thrown: "NullReferenceException: <...> TestLoad.LoadImageUnity (System.Int32 index) (at Assets/TestLoad.cs:54)"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.25f1, 2021.1.0a4
Not reproducible with: 2021.1.0a5, 2021.2.6f1, 2022.1.0b2
Could not test with: 2019.4.34f1 (The AssetBundle 'topbar' can't be loaded because it was not built with the right version or build target. UnityEngine.AssetBundle:LoadFromFile (string)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Pressing Control when the Scene View is in focus logs a "CommandBuffer: temporary render texture not found while executing" warning
- [Android] UI is being scaled up on some Android devices when the referenced resolution in the "Canvas Scaler" component is larger than the actual screen resolution of the device
- Resizing the Scene View causes the Editor to lag when the Canvas contains many items and it's Rect Transform size is changed
- Gizmo Settings Menu overflows to another monitor when the Scene View is expanded
- [Android] Sprite transparency does not work when using RGB ETC1 format and a warning is shown "Cannot compress to ETC1. The split alpha channel and compression to ETC1 requires a packing tag."