Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
Sprite Mode is blank after changing texture type via script
1. Open the project, attached by the tester (blankSpriteMode.zip)
2. Import some kind of PNG image
3. Rename it "image"
4. Enter Play mode
5. Press Space
6. Select the image
7. Observe Sprite Mode in the import settings in the Inspector
8. (Optional) Observe the SwitchType.cs script
Expected: changing import settings of an image from Default to Sprite via script automatically changes Sprite Mode to Single
Actual: Sprite Mode is blank after switching import settings from Default to Sprite via script
Reproduced in 5.5.2p1, 5.6.1f1, 2017.1.0b10, 2017.2.0a4
Did not reproduce in 5.5.1f1, 5.5.2f1
Regressions introduced in 5.5.2p1
Fixed in 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website