Search Issue Tracker
Found in [Package]
Sprite Editor window is closed and all changes discarded when closing the Unapplied import settings window
1. Open attached project ("case_1218328.zip")
2. Open Assets > Select "Test" Asset
3. In the Inspector window press Sprite Editor, then change the Sprite Pivot to 'Top Left'
4. Use the 'X' button in a Sprite Editor window
5. Try to close the Unapplied import settings popup window with the 'X' button
Expected result: Only the Unapplied import settings window is closed
Actual result: Both the Sprite Editor and Unapplied import settings windows are closed
Reproducible in: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.17f1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.1f1, 2020.1.0a23
Reproducible in package version: 1.0.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI Builder] The border of VisualElement is not created when slicing a pixel art sprite
- [VFX Graph] Bounds padding not working
- Page is missing when looking up documentation for the Custom Function module when it is renamed
- "Shading Mode” isn't set to “Shaded” when pressing a shortcut set for the “Scene View -> Render Mode/Shaded"
- “+” and “-” buttons can't be pressed because the text field of the first array element is being focused in the Tile Palette window