Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Sprite Editor] Vertical Scrollbar for "Secondary Textures" does not scroll up with mouse wheel
Content under Secondary Textures window does not scroll up with mouse wheel instead Sprite editor window zooms out.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new 2D Project.
2. Import a .png file and change the Texture Type to Sprite
3. Sprite Editor > Secondary Textures
4. Add Secondary Textures to the list till Vertical Scrollbar appears.
5. Move Mouse wheel up/down
Vertical Scrollbar does not scroll up with the mouse wheel.
Content under Secondary Textures window is scrolled with the mouse wheel.
Package found Version: 1.0.0
Tested with Unity version: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine