Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Sprite Editor] Vertical Scrollbar for "Secondary Textures" does not scroll up with mouse wheel
Content under Secondary Textures window does not scroll up with mouse wheel instead Sprite editor window zooms out.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new 2D Project.
2. Import a .png file and change the Texture Type to Sprite
3. Sprite Editor > Secondary Textures
4. Add Secondary Textures to the list till Vertical Scrollbar appears.
5. Move Mouse wheel up/down
Vertical Scrollbar does not scroll up with the mouse wheel.
Content under Secondary Textures window is scrolled with the mouse wheel.
Package found Version: 1.0.0
Tested with Unity version: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Packman] Artifacts appear in the maximized Package manager window on multiple clicking Package manager tabs
- Potential race condition inside AssetDatabase.ParallelEnumeration
- Multiple unsaved changes dialogs appear for the same window if window was docked and undocked
- Caching preprocessor does not support 1.#INF
- [Linux] Unity crashes or freezes when loading an AssetBundle with AssetBundle.LoadFromFile