Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 1.0.0
Found in [Package]
[Sprite Editor] Vertical Scrollbar for "Secondary Textures" does not scroll up with mouse wheel
Content under Secondary Textures window does not scroll up with mouse wheel instead Sprite editor window zooms out.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new 2D Project.
2. Import a .png file and change the Texture Type to Sprite
3. Sprite Editor > Secondary Textures
4. Add Secondary Textures to the list till Vertical Scrollbar appears.
5. Move Mouse wheel up/down
Vertical Scrollbar does not scroll up with the mouse wheel.
Content under Secondary Textures window is scrolled with the mouse wheel.
Package found Version: 1.0.0
Tested with Unity version: 2020.1.0a17, 2019.3.0f3
Windows 10 & macOS 10.14
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Video won't play at start of scene
- Material error appears when changing Atlas Render Mode for fonts
- Editor throws a console error every time the layout it reset
- Crash on physx::NpShapeManager::findSceneQueryData when entering Play Mode
- Single RenderTexture leak when scattering texture using ScatterAlphamap/EndPaintHeightmap