Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2020.3.X, 2021.3.X, 2022.2.X, 2023.1.X
Fixed in 2023.2.0a6
Sprite Editor unsaved changes get reverted when Script Recompilation finishes
How to reproduce:
1. Open the user-attached project
2. Open any Sprite via the Sprite Editor
3. Make any changes to the Sprite
4. Open any Script and make any changes (To cause Recompilation)
5. Observe the Sprite Editor
Expected result: Recompilation does not revert unsaved changes
Actual result: Recompilation reverts any changes made in the Sprite Editor
Reproducible with: 2020.3.44f1, 2021.3.18f1, 2022.2.5f1, 2023.1.0b2
Reproduced on: macOS Ventura 13.1 (Intel), Windows 11
- Reproducible on a new project
- Recompilation does not revert any changes made to Scenes
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Android] forward+ lighting glitch when built on Xiaomi Mi 10
- Lens Flare occlusion effect doesn't work when the Camera GameObject is behind obstacles
- Texture Importer: Swaps red and blue channels
- Parallax mapping with UVs set other than UV0 plugged into sample texture 2d produces an error
- Objects with single letter name won't show up in hierarchy search results
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.2.0a6):
Fix for this issue will be available on Unity 2023.2.0a6 and above
Resolution Note (fix version 2023.1):
Provide saving confirmation dialog from Sprite Editor Window during domain reload.
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.2):
Provide confirmation dialog to apply/revert during assembly reload.
Resolution Note (fix version 2021.3):
Show apply changes dialog for Sprite Editor Window during domain reload.
Resolution Note (fix version 2020.3):
Show apply/revert changes from Sprite Editor Window after domain reload