Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Sprite editor doesn't slice sprite if cell contains black color and alpha
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download repro858043.zip
2. Try slicing sprites "img#000000" and "img#030303" with grid by cell size.
Both sprites should have been sliced
"img#000000" wasn't fully sliced
Note: Hex color in images names are black color in sprites
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted