Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.5
[Sprite Atlassing] Importing a psd as an Advanced Single Sprite results in importer.GetNPOTScale() == TextureImporter::kNPOTKeep
Steps to reproduce:
1) Create a new project.
2) Import the attached .psd file (9head.psd).
3) In the import settings, set the Texture Type to 'Advanced' and the Sprite Mode to 'Single'.
5) Press 'Apply'.
An error message appears:
importer.GetNPOTScale() == TextureImporter::kNPOTKeep
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Rider package is not loaded until there are compilation errors in Assets
- [Catalina] DriveInfo.AvailableFreeSpace returns 0 on macOS Catalina
- IndirectArgs do not bind properly when using DX12
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows