Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Splash screen background is not included when drawing with scripting api and splashscreen is disabled in player settings.
If a background sprite is assigned to the splash screen, but the splash screen is then disabled in the player settings(so it can be drawn using a script instead) then the background will not be included in a player build.
1) Assign a sprite to the splash screen background
2) Disable the splash screen in the player settings
3) Build a standalone player
4) Draw the splash screen using the scripting api in a scene
5) A blank background is shown instead of the sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar