Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Splash screen background is not included when drawing with scripting api and splashscreen is disabled in player settings.
If a background sprite is assigned to the splash screen, but the splash screen is then disabled in the player settings(so it can be drawn using a script instead) then the background will not be included in a player build.
1) Assign a sprite to the splash screen background
2) Disable the splash screen in the player settings
3) Build a standalone player
4) Draw the splash screen using the scripting api in a scene
5) A blank background is shown instead of the sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete