Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Splash screen background is not included when drawing with scripting api and splashscreen is disabled in player settings.
If a background sprite is assigned to the splash screen, but the splash screen is then disabled in the player settings(so it can be drawn using a script instead) then the background will not be included in a player build.
1) Assign a sprite to the splash screen background
2) Disable the splash screen in the player settings
3) Build a standalone player
4) Draw the splash screen using the scripting api in a scene
5) A blank background is shown instead of the sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error