Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Splash screen background is not included when drawing with scripting api and splashscreen is disabled in player settings.
If a background sprite is assigned to the splash screen, but the splash screen is then disabled in the player settings(so it can be drawn using a script instead) then the background will not be included in a player build.
1) Assign a sprite to the splash screen background
2) Disable the splash screen in the player settings
3) Build a standalone player
4) Draw the splash screen using the scripting api in a scene
5) A blank background is shown instead of the sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh