Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
Splash screen background is not included when drawing with scripting api and splashscreen is disabled in player settings.
If a background sprite is assigned to the splash screen, but the splash screen is then disabled in the player settings(so it can be drawn using a script instead) then the background will not be included in a player build.
1) Assign a sprite to the splash screen background
2) Disable the splash screen in the player settings
3) Build a standalone player
4) Draw the splash screen using the scripting api in a scene
5) A blank background is shown instead of the sprite
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash regression on ComputeShader inspector "Compile and show code" button
- Silent Crash on Windows when opening a project created in Ubuntu
- Profiler mouse and keyboard navigation is inconsistent and skips entries when analyzing Instantiate calls from a unit test
- Unmaximizing Editor Window results in a new window being created and deleted
- Sphere's cloth explodes/rotates and constraints disappear (only one is left) when entering Play mode