Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SphereCast] Collider isn't detected when sphere cast is created in certain coordinates
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Attach testPhysics.cs to any object in hierarchy
3. Run scene
4. In console, notice that sphere cast doesn't always detect the cube although it should
Workaround: this bug might occur due to some rounding issue, so using sphere cast coordinates with greater (or no) error fixes this issue (e.g. occurs when one of the SphereCast coordinates is 8.000084 but not when it's 8.00084)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown