Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[SphereCast] Collider isn't detected when sphere cast is created in certain coordinates
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Attach testPhysics.cs to any object in hierarchy
3. Run scene
4. In console, notice that sphere cast doesn't always detect the cube although it should
Workaround: this bug might occur due to some rounding issue, so using sphere cast coordinates with greater (or no) error fixes this issue (e.g. occurs when one of the SphereCast coordinates is 8.000084 but not when it's 8.00084)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete