Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X
[SpeedTree] Applying SpeedTree changes, through popup which appears when playing the scene, crashes editor
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Find Broadleaf_Desktop.spm object in the project
3. Change some setting in inspector ( e.g. select LOD 1 and change its percentage)
5. Click Play button, so scene would play
6. Pop up will appear "Unapplied import settings"
7. Hit Apply
Note: applying changes via inspector works fine, applying changes via popup which appears when something else in editor is clicked also works fine.
Reproducible: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.0a5, 2018.2.0a8
Not reproducible: 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values