Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
[Mac] Specific h264 Video Clip stops playing/lags after a few seconds while playing it on a lower-spec hardware
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached "VideoPlayerBug2" project and "Repro" scene
2. Enter playmode, video clip should be played
Expected result: Video Clip is played without any lag, it does not stop playing
Actual result: Video Clip stops playing/lags after a few seconds
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b3, 2017.1.0f3, 5.62p4, 5.6.0b1
Not reproducible on:
MacBook Pro 10.12.6 Beta (16G24b), Core i7 2,4 GHZ, Nvidia GeForce GT 650M 1024mb,
iMac (21.5-inch, Late 2015), Intel Iris Pro Graphics 6200 1536 MB, Intel Core i5 2.8Ghz
MacBook Pro 13", Mid 2012, Intel HD Graphics 4000 512MB, Intel Core i7 2.9GHz
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected