Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Using special folder named "~" throws warnings that the files inside it are ignored because the folder is not imported
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the project /Assets folder using Explorer/Finder
3. Create a folder named '~'
4. Put some files in the '~' folder
5. Open the project in Unity
- Note the warnings for each file in the '~' folder in the Console: "Ignoring asset refresh of <pathtofile> because the folder it is in has not been imported yet!"
- The folder shouldn't be imported as it is a special function, but no warnings should be thrown as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [XR][Vulkan] LWRP using stereo instancing renders to only one eye when SRP batcher is enabled
- Unity Unit Tests process terminated in CLI mode because of XR Manager
- Resetting a Preset removes its type and renders it useless
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- Inspector blinks / flickers once when Inspector is visible, any object from the Hierarchy is selected and a script is recompiled