Search Issue Tracker
Using special folder named "~" throws warnings that the files inside it are ignored because the folder is not imported
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the project /Assets folder using Explorer/Finder
3. Create a folder named '~'
4. Put some files in the '~' folder
5. Open the project in Unity
- Note the warnings for each file in the '~' folder in the Console: "Ignoring asset refresh of <pathtofile> because the folder it is in has not been imported yet!"
- The folder shouldn't be imported as it is a special function, but no warnings should be thrown as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform