Search Issue Tracker
Using special folder named "~" throws warnings that the files inside it are ignored because the folder is not imported
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Open the project /Assets folder using Explorer/Finder
3. Create a folder named '~'
4. Put some files in the '~' folder
5. Open the project in Unity
- Note the warnings for each file in the '~' folder in the Console: "Ignoring asset refresh of <pathtofile> because the folder it is in has not been imported yet!"
- The folder shouldn't be imported as it is a special function, but no warnings should be thrown as well.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
- UI Document button's text does not resize relatively when size in percentage (%) is used
- Event.current.mousePosition has an offset of 1px along the y-axis in WebGL build when the mouse button is released