Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.7
Sometimes errors when LoadAssetAsync and UnloadUnusedAsset is called before GameObject asset is instantiated
When calling UnloadUnusedAssets in a script where a LoadAssetAsync has occured but asset not yet used, AssetBundleRequest.asset will sometimes instantiate with error:
The referenced script on this Behaviour is missing!
The referenced script on this Behaviour (Game Object 'TestPrefab') is missing!
GameObject (named 'TestPrefab') references runtime script in scene file. Fixing!
while( true )
AssetBundleRequest request = m_assetBundle.LoadAssetAsync("TestPrefab", typeof(GameObject));
yield return request;
yield return Resources.UnloadUnusedAssets();
GameObject g = Instantiate<GameObject>(request.asset as GameObject);
The loading process should not fail and error messages should not appear.
Appears to happen less on OSX and IOS
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error