Search Issue Tracker
Some variables are not shown in the Inspector of prefab instance when UI ToolKit is used
1. Open attached project
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Select Placer prefab instance
4. Change "Placer Type" to Line in Item Placer component in Inspector
Blue margins of prefabs overrides are not shown.
One of the variable is hidden completely.
1. Switch to another GameObject and then back to Placer prefab instance fixes the issue above.
2. Switching to "use IMGUI Default Inspector" option in Project Settings
Please, take a look into attached movie for details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D][URP] Lights produce diagonal artefacts when normal maps are set on Sprites
- Render Feature causing black screen only on some iOS devices
- Gizmo does not update correctly when moving a Box Collider 2D and Time Scale is less than 1
- Canvas with Render Mode "Screen Space - Camera" is not rendered when Lens Flare is enabled
- GameObject bounces differently in Player compared to Play Mode