Search Issue Tracker
Some variables are not shown in the Inspector of prefab instance when UI ToolKit is used
1. Open attached project
2. Open "scene" scene
3. Select Placer prefab instance
4. Change "Placer Type" to Line in Item Placer component in Inspector
Blue margins of prefabs overrides are not shown.
One of the variable is hidden completely.
1. Switch to another GameObject and then back to Placer prefab instance fixes the issue above.
2. Switching to "use IMGUI Default Inspector" option in Project Settings
Please, take a look into attached movie for details
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Build fails when building with ILCPP Scripting Backend and ARMv7 as the Target Architecture
- Textures turn black in Player when they are referenced by a script instance
- [Android] Virtual device crashes with "Scudo ERROR: invalid chunk state when deallocating address" error in Firebase Test Lab when Optimized Frame Pacing is enabled
- Particle System does not resume when its Culling Mode is set to "Pause" or "Pause and Catch-up," and particle position simulate in world space
- "Custom Render Queue" field cannot be set above "2000" when changing it in the Inspector window using Debug mode