Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Some Textures are not created when their formats are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat
1. Open attached project "1266102"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: All texture formats that are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat are created
Actual result: Some texture formats that are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat are not created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Reproduced using: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 452.06 drivers
Texture Formats that were not created but shown as supported: ARGB1555, Depth, RGB565
RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported for random writes - BGR5A1 UNorm (71).
TestTexture:TestTextureFormat (UnityEngine.RenderTextureFormat) (at Assets/TestTexture.cs:54)
TestTexture:Awake () (at Assets/TestTexture.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Crash on ScriptingGCHandle::Acquire when calling RequestUserAuthorization without using yield for pending authorization
- Particle is not visible in RenderTexture when Renderer's material is set to Default-Particle and Camera's BG Alpha is set 0
- [Physics] Character Joint jumps around when following Kinetic Rigidbody
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)