Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Some Textures are not created when their formats are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat
1. Open attached project "1266102"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: All texture formats that are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat are created
Actual result: Some texture formats that are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat are not created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Reproduced using: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 452.06 drivers
Texture Formats that were not created but shown as supported: ARGB1555, Depth, RGB565
RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported for random writes - BGR5A1 UNorm (71).
TestTexture:TestTextureFormat (UnityEngine.RenderTextureFormat) (at Assets/TestTexture.cs:54)
TestTexture:Awake () (at Assets/TestTexture.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Querying the mapped value of map(…) before ':unityLibrary:compileReleaseJavaWithJavac' when building on Android SDK 31
- Buttons can be Clicked on a different Display than they are seen
- SetRenderTarget does not correctly display the texture when depthSlice is set to -1
- [2D] Texture 2D Array preview looks corrupted when Mip Map Filtering is set to Box at different Mip levels
- [HDRP][XR] Shadergraph tessellation work differently with XR