Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Some Textures are not created when their formats are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat
1. Open attached project "1266102"
2. Open scene "SampleScene"
3. Enter Play Mode
Expected result: All texture formats that are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat are created
Actual result: Some texture formats that are shown as supported by SystemInfo.SupportsRenderTextureFormat are not created
Reproducible with: 2018.4.27f1, 2019.4.11f1, 2020.1.6f1, 2020.2.0b3
Reproduced using: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080, 452.06 drivers
Texture Formats that were not created but shown as supported: ARGB1555, Depth, RGB565
RenderTexture.Create failed: format unsupported for random writes - BGR5A1 UNorm (71).
TestTexture:TestTextureFormat (UnityEngine.RenderTextureFormat) (at Assets/TestTexture.cs:54)
TestTexture:Awake () (at Assets/TestTexture.cs:15)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)