Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1.X
Some overloads of Graphics.CopyTexture do not work with depth Render Textures
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Result: DepthTexture is not the same as DepthTextureCopy if the Color Format is set to Depth, this happens when using a specific overload of the Graphics.CopyTexture.
Reproducible on: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4p1
Tested on Windows 10, DirectX 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- On Script import/reimport MonoImporter does not generate consistent results due to updating Custom packages
- [Entities Graphics] Size of the Content Update generated folder increases when changes are made to the Scene
- In Play Mode, an extra Sync Call is made every frame when a GameObject has a Rigidbody 2D component
- Crash on block_remove when a scene is opened in a specific project
- The GameObject with a Hinge Joint Component does not return to the initial position when the Use Motor property is toggled off