Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Some overloads of Graphics.CopyTexture do not work with depth Render Textures
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Result: DepthTexture is not the same as DepthTextureCopy if the Color Format is set to Depth, this happens when using a specific overload of the Graphics.CopyTexture.
Reproducible on: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4p1
Tested on Windows 10, DirectX 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button