Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
Some overloads of Graphics.CopyTexture do not work with depth Render Textures
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Result: DepthTexture is not the same as DepthTextureCopy if the Color Format is set to Depth, this happens when using a specific overload of the Graphics.CopyTexture.
Reproducible on: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4p1
Tested on Windows 10, DirectX 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP] Add to list button gives empty list when trying to add features to the Forward Renderer
- In the Editor terrain is not rendered correctly when "Draw Instanced" on custom shader is enabled
- There is a refresh prompt even when there are no new Cloud projects available when Unity Hub is opened
- EditorSceneManager.sceneOpened and EditorSceneManager.sceneOpening events are not called when the scene is reloaded
- [IL2CPP] Fails to generate generic method struct variant when calling itself and causing ExecutionEngineException