Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Some overloads of Graphics.CopyTexture do not work with depth Render Textures
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Result: DepthTexture is not the same as DepthTextureCopy if the Color Format is set to Depth, this happens when using a specific overload of the Graphics.CopyTexture.
Reproducible on: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4p1
Tested on Windows 10, DirectX 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scene View] Gizmos dropdown disappears while toggling Windzone checkbox with its tooltip open
- Crash in StackAllocator::TryDeallocate when calling ParticleSystemRenderer.BakeMesh
- Modifying scoped registries in project manifest does not update Package Manager UI window
- Models change their position in scene when upgrading project
- Texture 'Read/Write' option does not double the memory in Profiler