Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
Some overloads of Graphics.CopyTexture do not work with depth Render Textures
1. Open the attached project
2. Enter Play mode
Result: DepthTexture is not the same as DepthTextureCopy if the Color Format is set to Depth, this happens when using a specific overload of the Graphics.CopyTexture.
Reproducible on: 5.5.1p4, 5.6.0b9
Not reproducible on: 5.4.4p1
Tested on Windows 10, DirectX 11
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Cannot change the font size of Text Mesh to zero when using a non-dynamic font
- "No valid Unity Editor license found. Please contact your adminstrator." error thrown when opening 2019.3.0a12 project
- ping.DestroyPing does not work resulting in increasing ping delay
- The cursor is visible when using CursorLockMode.Locked in the standalone build
- Shadows in Scene view are displayed one level Higher than they are set under the Light Shadow settings in the Inspector window