Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.3.4
[Socket][Windows] Unity hangs when calling Socket.Accept()
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "main"
3. Enter playmode
4. See that Editor hangs
5. Comment out line 93 in SocketTest.cs: "newSocket = m_socket.Accept();
6. Run scene
7. See that it no longer hangs
Note: Windows-only issue
Not reproducible: 5.2.4f1
Reproduced with: 5.3.2p3, 5.4.0b5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"