Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Skybox field doesn't show the correct value when working with multiple scenes
The skybox material which is displayed in the lighting settings panel doesn't reflect the skybox material applied to the current active scene when more than one scene is loaded inside the editor.
With 2 scenes, switching active scene from one scene to the other won't change the skybox material displayed in the lighting settings even if they do use a different skybox material.
Expected behavior is that the skybox of the active scene is displayed in the lighting settings panel.
Note : Closing/Reopening the lighting settings panel displays the active scene skybox material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes
- [Progress] Progress always displays the remaining time after doing it once