Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Skybox field doesn't show the correct value when working with multiple scenes
The skybox material which is displayed in the lighting settings panel doesn't reflect the skybox material applied to the current active scene when more than one scene is loaded inside the editor.
With 2 scenes, switching active scene from one scene to the other won't change the skybox material displayed in the lighting settings even if they do use a different skybox material.
Expected behavior is that the skybox of the active scene is displayed in the lighting settings panel.
Note : Closing/Reopening the lighting settings panel displays the active scene skybox material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash on Editor::Progress::ProgressManager::RemoveMainThread
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices