Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.4
Skybox field doesn't show the correct value when working with multiple scenes
The skybox material which is displayed in the lighting settings panel doesn't reflect the skybox material applied to the current active scene when more than one scene is loaded inside the editor.
With 2 scenes, switching active scene from one scene to the other won't change the skybox material displayed in the lighting settings even if they do use a different skybox material.
Expected behavior is that the skybox of the active scene is displayed in the lighting settings panel.
Note : Closing/Reopening the lighting settings panel displays the active scene skybox material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX] Editor windows flicker in Play Mode when dragging and docking windows with Metal Editor Support enabled
- Popup Window propagates input in its calling Window underneath and all other Windows
- [XR] Vulkan graphics device lacks support for additional graphics queue when using Oculus XR provider
- [TransformTool] Shift rotate always reset the rotation value when used
- Editor stops repainting and throws exceptions when creating new Scene inside AssetDatabase.StartAssetEditing()