Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X
Skybox field doesn't show the correct value when working with multiple scenes
The skybox material which is displayed in the lighting settings panel doesn't reflect the skybox material applied to the current active scene when more than one scene is loaded inside the editor.
With 2 scenes, switching active scene from one scene to the other won't change the skybox material displayed in the lighting settings even if they do use a different skybox material.
Expected behavior is that the skybox of the active scene is displayed in the lighting settings panel.
Note : Closing/Reopening the lighting settings panel displays the active scene skybox material.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh