Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
SkinnedMeshRenderer bounds are multiplied by bone scale when "Update When Ofscreen" option is set to true via script
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project ("case_1205853-TriplanarBug.zip")
2. Open the repro scene ("SMRBoundsBug/SMRBounds")
3. In the Hierarchy, select the ProceduralCaveSmall > Cylinder GameObject
4. Rightclick on the "Bake Skinned Mesh Renderer" component
5. Select "Fix Skinned Mesh Renderer bounds"
Expected results: Bounds are updated and not multiplied by the bone scale
Actual results: Bounds are multiplied by the bone scale
Reproducible with: 2017.4.36f1, 2018.415f1, 2019.2.17f1, 2019.3.0f4, 2020.1.0a18
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform