Search Issue Tracker
[SkinnedMeshRenderer] Blend Shape Weight list is empty in debug inspector
By design: Scene formats should never "autochange" - Opening a scene and saving it again should not change what is stored already.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. In Hierarchy select "Hf_Female_Test" and expand it
4. Select any "Base_LOD" child and select it
5. Actual result - In Debug Inspector, notice that Blend Shape Weight list is empty
Expected result - Blend Shape Weight list holds weight for every blend shape that mesh has.
Bug introduced in 5.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Incorrect Burst Exception Control Flow in Editor due to Mono Handling of calli instruction
- [Linux] Packman options to add package from Git URL doesn't always show the window directly below the + button
- "UnityEngine.SystemInfo.processorFrequency" logs a value of 0 on M1 macs
- Editor redirects to a broken page when pressing question mark "?" in the Inspector window
- Editor directs to non-existent page when pressing "Learn more..." for Asset Pipeline