Search Issue Tracker
[SkinnedMeshRenderer] Blend Shape Weight list is empty in debug inspector
By design: Scene formats should never "autochange" - Opening a scene and saving it again should not change what is stored already.
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene "Main"
3. In Hierarchy select "Hf_Female_Test" and expand it
4. Select any "Base_LOD" child and select it
5. Actual result - In Debug Inspector, notice that Blend Shape Weight list is empty
Expected result - Blend Shape Weight list holds weight for every blend shape that mesh has.
Bug introduced in 5.0
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D Game kit] "Import parameters got modified during import" error is thrown when opening up the project for the first time
- Building subscenes without platform package doesn't work
- Picking stacked objects always selects prefab
- Crash on DebugStringToFilePostprocessedStacktrace when loading/unloading scenes on GetLightmapSettings() returning null pointer
- [macOS]Hinge Joint with Mesh Collider causes a crash on a specific project