Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a2
Skinned mesh renderer is absent in raytracing acceleration structure
This is a strange case. TLDR skinned mesh renderers are not seen in rtx effects such as reflections or shadows.
Open the scene with Unity 2022.2.0a16+
Expected: Character and Cube casts shadows
Result: Skinned character does not cast a shadow
If the ADDITIONAL TESTING game object is enabled (it has a camera with a script). This forces shadows to appear. Looks like nothing to do with HDRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform