Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.2.0b1, 2023.1.0a2
Skinned mesh renderer is absent in raytracing acceleration structure
This is a strange case. TLDR skinned mesh renderers are not seen in rtx effects such as reflections or shadows.
Open the scene with Unity 2022.2.0a16+
Expected: Character and Cube casts shadows
Result: Skinned character does not cast a shadow
If the ADDITIONAL TESTING game object is enabled (it has a camera with a script). This forces shadows to appear. Looks like nothing to do with HDRP
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- User gets errors in the console when enters longer tag title
- “UnityException: Could not find the requested Platform Texture Settings” is thrown when multi-selecting textures
- Light's Culling Mask does not work with Scriptable Renderer Feature when having only one Culling Mask
- "TouchScreenKeyboard.hideInput" triggers numerous errors & breaks function when built for Android
- Meta Quest performance loss between URP versions when built