Search Issue Tracker
Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are changed when adding Cloth component to an object with incorrect Root Bone
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached object "2018.2"
2. Select unitychan/mesh_root/Leg object in Hierarchy
3. Add Cloth component
Expected result: Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are staying the same
Actual result: Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are changed
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Update: The issue is not a bug. After adding Cloth component, set Root Bone of Skinned Mesh Renderer to the main reference point of all bones, which Transform Rotation is set to (0, 0, 0) and Scale to (1, 1, 1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UnityEditor.AssetDatabase.GetDependencies does not find C# script parent scripts.
- [IL2CPP] The unique identifier of a thread differs inside and outside of the thread
- [VR]Half of screen is always shaded in Single Pass Instaced on AMD cards
- Building with il2cpp, arm64, and daydream/cardboard causes unresponsive app.
- Unity Import processes while opening a project repeatedly take the window focus away from other activities