Search Issue Tracker
Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are changed when adding Cloth component to an object with incorrect Root Bone
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached object "2018.2"
2. Select unitychan/mesh_root/Leg object in Hierarchy
3. Add Cloth component
Expected result: Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are staying the same
Actual result: Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are changed
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Update: The issue is not a bug. After adding Cloth component, set Root Bone of Skinned Mesh Renderer to the main reference point of all bones, which Transform Rotation is set to (0, 0, 0) and Scale to (1, 1, 1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button