Search Issue Tracker
Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are changed when adding Cloth component to an object with incorrect Root Bone
How to reproduce:
1. Download and open attached object "2018.2"
2. Select unitychan/mesh_root/Leg object in Hierarchy
3. Add Cloth component
Expected result: Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are staying the same
Actual result: Skinned Mesh Renderer Bounds are changed
Reproduced with: 2017.1.4p2, 2017.2.3p2, 2017.4.7f1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.0f2, 2018.3.0a5
Update: The issue is not a bug. After adding Cloth component, set Root Bone of Skinned Mesh Renderer to the main reference point of all bones, which Transform Rotation is set to (0, 0, 0) and Scale to (1, 1, 1).
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Baking Lightmap erases existing Additional Vertex Streams
- [Timeline] Changing the Emit Signal property of a Signal Emitter does not mark the Timeline as dirty
- Slow editor shutdown when baking with progressive lightmapper
- ShaderGraph ColorMask material on RenderTexture is transparent while in Game View opaque
- [MacOS] Windows that are unattached are hidden behind Editor when the Editor Window is focused