Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.6.0
SketchUp object which is in the invisible layer, imported to Unity becomes visible
1. Open the attached file 'case867782';
2. Open the scene 'testScene';
3. Observe the scene window;
4. Open 'test' object in SketchUp program;
Actual result: in SketchUp program the object is invisible but in Unity - visible.
Expected result: the object in Unity should also be invisible.
Note: Everything works correctly if the object is saved as .fbx file. However, in https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/HOWTO-ImportObjectSketchUp.html we wrote that Unity now supports importing SketchUp file directly into Unity. So it should work with .skp format too.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar