Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
SketchUp object which is in the invisible layer, imported to Unity becomes visible
1. Open the attached file 'case867782';
2. Open the scene 'testScene';
3. Observe the scene window;
4. Open 'test' object in SketchUp program;
Actual result: in SketchUp program the object is invisible but in Unity - visible.
Expected result: the object in Unity should also be invisible.
Note: Everything works correctly if the object is saved as .fbx file. However, in https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/HOWTO-ImportObjectSketchUp.html we wrote that Unity now supports importing SketchUp file directly into Unity. So it should work with .skp format too.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- Video is not fitted into the screen vertically when Aspect Ratio "Fit Vertically" or "Fit Inside" is selected