Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.6.0
SketchUp object which is in the invisible layer, imported to Unity becomes visible
1. Open the attached file 'case867782';
2. Open the scene 'testScene';
3. Observe the scene window;
4. Open 'test' object in SketchUp program;
Actual result: in SketchUp program the object is invisible but in Unity - visible.
Expected result: the object in Unity should also be invisible.
Note: Everything works correctly if the object is saved as .fbx file. However, in https://docs.unity3d.com/Manual/HOWTO-ImportObjectSketchUp.html we wrote that Unity now supports importing SketchUp file directly into Unity. So it should work with .skp format too.
Reproduced with: 5.4.3f1, 5.5.0f3, 5.6.0b3
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unity Ads Package conflict with Moq framework
- Particle system trails sprites modifies unexpectedly when Texture Sheet Animation is enabled
- "Density" in "Buoyancy Effector 2D" description is inaccurate and difficult to understand
- Some Isometric Tiles are not Rendered on the Tilemap when using "Chunk" Mode on the Tilemap Renderer
- Input.GetKeyUp and Input.GetKeyDown always Return False when used in the Coroutine with WaitForEndOfFrame Return type