Search Issue Tracker
Fix In Review for 2023.2.4f1
Fixed in 2023.3.0a17
Singleline constraint ignored on TextField when value set in code to string with \n
A user can set a TextField's multiline to false in code, but can then have a multiline value if he sets the value IN CODE to a string which contains \n.
When the value is set in code, there is no check for the multiline attribute.
Reproduction steps (in code):
1) In code, create a TextField
2) Set multiline = false
3) set the value to any string with a \n
The \n is ignored and the string is displayed on 1 line.
string is displayed on 2 lines.
Unity Version 2023.1.0a24, WIN10
Branch <name> [<commit hash>]
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tilemap Collider 2D is not updating the Collider shapes when removing Tiles on the Tilemap component
- Inspector with the scrollbar is unusable when Material properties are edited and the scene is saved
- The Rendering Profiler module statistics are zero when Application.targetFrameRate is set
- The Editor becomes unresponsive and memory allocation errors are spammed in the Console when Generating Lightning
- Crash on BatchApplyPropertiesFromSourceAssetDB when opening a specific project