Search Issue Tracker
Simulated touch phase oscillates between "Moved" and "Stationary" when moving mouse cursor
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "DeviceSimBugs.zip"
2. Open Device Simulator Window
3. Open SampleScene
4. Enter Play Mode
5. Press LMB and move mouse in Device Simulator
Expected result: touch phase is "Moved" while mouse is moving and "Stationary" when mouse is stationary
Actual result: touch phase oscillates between "Moved" and "Stationary"
Reproducible with: 2019.4.2f1
Not reproducible with: 2018.4 (no Device Simulator package), 2019.4.3f1, 2020.1.f1, 2020.2.0a20
Package reproducible with: preview - 2.2.2
Package not reproducible with: preview - 1.0.0, preview - 2.2.1 (touch phase never becomes 'Stationary' after any movement until new click)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform