Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
Silent Crash when using Inspector Window to inspect a script component that uses serialize interface with generic implementation
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ProceduralCore.zip"
2. Drag the "ReproBehaviour" script to the "Main Camera" GameObject in the scene
3. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a02, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with - 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a01
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy