Search Issue Tracker
Duplicate in 2020.1.X
Silent Crash when using Inspector Window to inspect a script component that uses serialize interface with generic implementation
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "ProceduralCore.zip"
2. Drag the "ReproBehaviour" script to the "Main Camera" GameObject in the scene
3. Select the "Main Camera" GameObject
Expected result: Editor does not crash
Actual result: Editor crashes
Reproducible with - 2020.1.0a02, 2020.1.0a24
Not reproducible with - 2019.1.13f1, 2019.2.0b10, 2019.3.0a11, 2020.1.0a01
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The Editor does not recognize button release when first releasing the "LShift" button and then "Numpad2"
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
This is a duplicate of issue #1218652