Search Issue Tracker
Under Consideration for 2021.3.X, 2023.1.X
Significant impact on performance when using Animator Override Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Open the Profiler (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. In the Profiler window, enable the 'Deep Profile' option
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. Inspect the performance on 'Scripts'
6. Pause the recording
7. Search for 'AnimatorOverrideController.SendNotification'
Expected result: SendNotification doesn't take a significant amount of time
Actual result: There's a ~4ms delay for each Animator
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- All models become suddenly stuck in weird poses and Animations are messed up when previewing any character animation in the Editor and looking around in the Scene View
- Files are not included in the “Assembly-CSharp.csproj” file when they are in the Editor folder
- [URP] Specular Color behavior does not match Legacy or HDRP
- [Linux] Array Element doesn't duplicate/delete when clicking "Duplicate/Delete Array Element" on an Array Element in a Prefab GameObject
- [ShaderGraph] Skewed guidelines are drawn from the top left corner of the Node when it is moved