Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.3.17f1, 2022.2.0a3, 2023.1.0a22
Significant impact on performance when using Animator Override Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Open the Profiler (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. In the Profiler window, enable the 'Deep Profile' option
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. Inspect the performance on 'Scripts'
6. Pause the recording
7. Search for 'AnimatorOverrideController.SendNotification'
Expected result: SendNotification doesn't take a significant amount of time
Actual result: There's a ~4ms delay for each Animator
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Light direction changes when changing "Light Anchor" component's "Distance" property
- “RegisterCallback<KeyUpEvent>” and “RegisterCallback<KeyDownEvent>“ callbacks are not called when pressing keys in a UI Toolkit window
- [VFX Graph] Use base color map set to none after material change in output
- [Mac] Context menu in Hierarchy is available but not functional when the Editor is out of focus
- Cursor's static properties does not change when changing the Cursor's states