Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.2.X
Significant impact on performance when using Animator Override Controller
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "SampleScene"
2. Open the Profiler (Window -> Analysis -> Profiler)
3. In the Profiler window, enable the 'Deep Profile' option
4. Enter the Play Mode
5. Inspect the performance on 'Scripts'
6. Pause the recording
7. Search for 'AnimatorOverrideController.SendNotification'
Expected result: SendNotification doesn't take a significant amount of time
Actual result: There's a ~4ms delay for each Animator
Reproducible with: 2019.4.29f1, 2020.3.15f1, 2021.1.16f1, 2021.2.0b6, 2022.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- MouseButton(0) loses click state when using Device Simulator and enabling "Any iOS Device" in Unity Remote
- [Linux] "Sending message header failed (11)" Warning in Console when opening or closing Standalone Profiler
- [Backport] MacOS Targetsupport Installers for Linux overwrite their content
- [Backport] Scheduled items, asynchronous tasks, and Update() are not run when EditorWindow is opened using ShowModalUtility()
- [Backport] [UWP] Not adding NET_STANDARD_2_0 define