Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] With Inherit Velocity enabled, Particles' vector is the sum of emitter's current and last velocity vector
1. Open the attached project 'Shuriken'
2. Open the available scene
3. Play scene
4. Click the mouse a small distance away from the cube (see Gif)
5. Notice the one stray particle with a slightly different vector when changing directions
With Interpolate and Inherit Velocity enabled, the particles' movement direction is the sum of the vectors from the previous and current frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- LOD Group Component Meshes do not change when the Scene view is closed
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget