Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] With Inherit Velocity enabled, Particles' vector is the sum of emitter's current and last velocity vector
1. Open the attached project 'Shuriken'
2. Open the available scene
3. Play scene
4. Click the mouse a small distance away from the cube (see Gif)
5. Notice the one stray particle with a slightly different vector when changing directions
With Interpolate and Inherit Velocity enabled, the particles' movement direction is the sum of the vectors from the previous and current frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted