Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] With Inherit Velocity enabled, Particles' vector is the sum of emitter's current and last velocity vector
1. Open the attached project 'Shuriken'
2. Open the available scene
3. Play scene
4. Click the mouse a small distance away from the cube (see Gif)
5. Notice the one stray particle with a slightly different vector when changing directions
With Interpolate and Inherit Velocity enabled, the particles' movement direction is the sum of the vectors from the previous and current frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor crashes when loading RenderDoc with Graphics API set to OpenGLES2 or OpenGLES3
- [Windows] Development Build with no scenes shows a purple screen when using OpenGLES3 graphics API
- Shader variants take too much memory at runtime
- [HDRP][VFX] Output mesh with default shader is incorrectly sorted before the HDRP fog
- Error "'GamepadSpeakerOutputType' does not exist in the namespace 'UnityEngine'" occurs in the Console when building a project