Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Shuriken] With Inherit Velocity enabled, Particles' vector is the sum of emitter's current and last velocity vector
1. Open the attached project 'Shuriken'
2. Open the available scene
3. Play scene
4. Click the mouse a small distance away from the cube (see Gif)
5. Notice the one stray particle with a slightly different vector when changing directions
With Interpolate and Inherit Velocity enabled, the particles' movement direction is the sum of the vectors from the previous and current frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Number of Sub-Emitter particles is higher when Play Mode is on
- Redo command causes a Warning when redoing the creation of ScriptableObject
- [M1] Build fails when the project's name contains Mac terminal's command and the scripting backend is set to IL2CPP
- DrawMeshInstancedProcedural error and a lot of other Shader errors when the TerraWorld package is imported to a project
- ObjectDisposedException is thrown when resizing an array drawn in a custom editor