Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] With Inherit Velocity enabled, Particles' vector is the sum of emitter's current and last velocity vector
1. Open the attached project 'Shuriken'
2. Open the available scene
3. Play scene
4. Click the mouse a small distance away from the cube (see Gif)
5. Notice the one stray particle with a slightly different vector when changing directions
With Interpolate and Inherit Velocity enabled, the particles' movement direction is the sum of the vectors from the previous and current frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to find a corresponding location while using Partial classes/methods when debugging
- Crash in AnimatorOverrideController::GetOriginalClip when using an indexer operator to access an animation clip
- Import errors when converting from Blend to FBX
- [WebGL] In developer build method Mathf.CeilToInt() throws an exception
- [Tilemap] Visualization of the tile is created in another tile when quickly moving cursor after releasing left mouse button