Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
[Shuriken] With Inherit Velocity enabled, Particles' vector is the sum of emitter's current and last velocity vector
1. Open the attached project 'Shuriken'
2. Open the available scene
3. Play scene
4. Click the mouse a small distance away from the cube (see Gif)
5. Notice the one stray particle with a slightly different vector when changing directions
With Interpolate and Inherit Velocity enabled, the particles' movement direction is the sum of the vectors from the previous and current frame.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Memory leaks and Editor crashes/freezes when using decimal values in Gizmos
- "The page you were looking for doesn't exist" message appears when trying to Sign in using Unity Hub/Editor
- Usymtool does not support arm64e
- [Addressables] Exception is thrown when accessing AssetReference.Asset before the asset is loaded
- Terrain shortcut names and Terrain documentation are outdated