Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime affects particle size but not its collider size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play or simulate "bad" particle system in editor.
Expected result: Red particles bounce off the plane surface.
Actual result: Particles bounce off the air without touching the plane.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b16, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.0f2
On: 5.2.4f1 collision was working only from center of particle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OpenGL ES 2] HLSLcc output wrong when creating a macro for dynamic indexing a uniform and that uniform is a matrix
- Gizmos.DrawFrustum draws incorrectly when using Transform.localToWorldMatrix
- Daydream Angular Acceleration is showing incorrect values
- [Presets] New project has 'Missing' presets selected
- Artifacts are placed wrongly when using Bounces in Lighting