Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime affects particle size but not its collider size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play or simulate "bad" particle system in editor.
Expected result: Red particles bounce off the plane surface.
Actual result: Particles bounce off the air without touching the plane.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b16, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.0f2
On: 5.2.4f1 collision was working only from center of particle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Scripting][Event] InputUpdateType.Manual does not work
- Objects connected by joints begin rotating continuously when colliding with each other
- [HUB] Installed build targets are not shown while opening an existing project
- Previewing an Animation from the Animation Window results in bone transform changes
- EditorApplication.projectWasLoaded doesn't fire when the editor is launched with -batchmode -quit -executeMethod