Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.1
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime affects particle size but not its collider size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play or simulate "bad" particle system in editor.
Expected result: Red particles bounce off the plane surface.
Actual result: Particles bounce off the air without touching the plane.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b16, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.0f2
On: 5.2.4f1 collision was working only from center of particle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is proposing a shader which isn't there
- Warnings are missing when compiling for certain platforms (opengl)
- Scaling problem with PanelSetting set to ScaleWithScreen/Expand
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- IL2CPP: Nested Try-Catch and Throw statement results in incorrect behaviour