Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.1
[Shuriken] Size over lifetime affects particle size but not its collider size
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project.
2. Open scene: main
3. Press play or simulate "bad" particle system in editor.
Expected result: Red particles bounce off the plane surface.
Actual result: Particles bounce off the air without touching the plane.
Reproduced on: 5.4.0b16, 5.3.4p2, 5.3.0f2
On: 5.2.4f1 collision was working only from center of particle.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Prefab's Transform Position and Rotation are always highlighted even after Applying changes
- [Regression] Clicking Collab window tab while it's open reopens it instead of closing
- LWRP shadow pass doesnt support alpha clip
- [iOS 12] Xcode reports ~4 times higher memory usage on iOS 12 compared to iOS 11
- [iOS] [XR] Device with iOS 8 and iOS 9 hangs when using XRSettings.LoadDeviceByName()