Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Shuriken] Setting the scale of a GameObject doesn't adjust the Pivot value of a StretchedBillboard ParticleSystem
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1068381"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
4. Select GameObject "OnlyScale" in the Hierarchy
5. Set its Transform's scale to ( 10, 10, 10 )
Expected: Pivot gets adjusted as the scale increases and both GameObjects in the Scene are identical
Actual: Pivot stays the same and both GameObjects in the scene are different
Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
- Couldn't test with 2017.4 or 2018.1. due to the assets getting corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached
- Scroll offset is framerate-dependent when scrolling with velocity in the Device Simulator
- "Object.FindObjectsOfType<T>() is obsolete" warning is thrown when using "Transitions Plus" asset
- [Mono] Crash on SystemNative_ReadDirR() when building for IOS/Android on a macOS machine