Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
[Shuriken] Setting the scale of a GameObject doesn't adjust the Pivot value of a StretchedBillboard ParticleSystem
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1068381"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
4. Select GameObject "OnlyScale" in the Hierarchy
5. Set its Transform's scale to ( 10, 10, 10 )
Expected: Pivot gets adjusted as the scale increases and both GameObjects in the Scene are identical
Actual: Pivot stays the same and both GameObjects in the scene are different
Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
- Couldn't test with 2017.4 or 2018.1. due to the assets getting corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.