Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Shuriken] Setting the scale of a GameObject doesn't adjust the Pivot value of a StretchedBillboard ParticleSystem
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1068381"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
4. Select GameObject "OnlyScale" in the Hierarchy
5. Set its Transform's scale to ( 10, 10, 10 )
Expected: Pivot gets adjusted as the scale increases and both GameObjects in the Scene are identical
Actual: Pivot stays the same and both GameObjects in the scene are different
Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
- Couldn't test with 2017.4 or 2018.1. due to the assets getting corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UI] Unwanted padding is added when maximizing editor windows
- [UI] Area Error tooltip is missing in the Mesh Importer settings
- UIElementsScrollView.ScrollTo() scrolls to the top of the ScrollView when a child of a child of the Scroll View is passed
- Only one of the tracks are affected when selecting multiple Animations tracks and Trying to convert them to Clip/Infinite Track
- Unresponsive front facing UI fields with specific rotations when using World Space canvas with Ignore Reversed Graphics enabled