Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Shuriken] Setting the scale of a GameObject doesn't adjust the Pivot value of a StretchedBillboard ParticleSystem
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1068381"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
4. Select GameObject "OnlyScale" in the Hierarchy
5. Set its Transform's scale to ( 10, 10, 10 )
Expected: Pivot gets adjusted as the scale increases and both GameObjects in the Scene are identical
Actual: Pivot stays the same and both GameObjects in the scene are different
Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
- Couldn't test with 2017.4 or 2018.1. due to the assets getting corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- The terrain appears darker when "Per-pixel Normal" is enabled
- [Linux] Editor assertion causes Test Runner to fail when executing it in Batch Mode
- Color selection by the mouse cursor is still enabled when the "Esc" button is pressed
- Game view becomes black and the Scene window becomes grey, “ArgumentOutOfRangeException” errors and “Render Pipeline error” warnings appear after changing the name or deleting URP/HDRP global settings file
- Transform Component is not accessible inside the Player when RuntimeInitializeOnLoadMethod is used