Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Shuriken] Setting the scale of a GameObject doesn't adjust the Pivot value of a StretchedBillboard ParticleSystem
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1068381"
2. Open scene "0"
3. Enter Play Mode and observe the Game View
4. Select GameObject "OnlyScale" in the Hierarchy
5. Set its Transform's scale to ( 10, 10, 10 )
Expected: Pivot gets adjusted as the scale increases and both GameObjects in the Scene are identical
Actual: Pivot stays the same and both GameObjects in the scene are different
Reproducible with: 2018.2.4f1, 2018.3.0a8
- Couldn't test with 2017.4 or 2018.1. due to the assets getting corrupted
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Set as first/last sibling is not working when using Menu Bar
- [Hololens 2] GameObjects with an ARAnchor attached are deleted when disabled
- AvatarBuilder.BuildHumanAvatar() is unable to find Transform when entering Play Mode
- Trying to read mesh produces "Reading UV coordinates of mesh "" failed. Only float32 format is supported." error
- Reload Script Assemblies never load when entering debug mode