Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Separate axes makes particle rotate in opposite direction
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ReversedRotation.zip)
3. Select one of two particle system objects in hierarchy.
4. Place a Tick at 3D Start Rotation.
Expected result: Both particles rotates in same direction.
Actual result: After ticking 3D Start Rotation, particle starts rotating to opposite direction.
The same happens also when enabling Rotation over Lifetime -> Separate Axes. Also, Rotation by Speed -> Separate Axes.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p3, 5.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect