Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Separate axes makes particle rotate in opposite direction
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ReversedRotation.zip)
3. Select one of two particle system objects in hierarchy.
4. Place a Tick at 3D Start Rotation.
Expected result: Both particles rotates in same direction.
Actual result: After ticking 3D Start Rotation, particle starts rotating to opposite direction.
The same happens also when enabling Rotation over Lifetime -> Separate Axes. Also, Rotation by Speed -> Separate Axes.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p3, 5.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar