Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.0
[Shuriken] Separate axes makes particle rotate in opposite direction
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and import attached project. (ReversedRotation.zip)
3. Select one of two particle system objects in hierarchy.
4. Place a Tick at 3D Start Rotation.
Expected result: Both particles rotates in same direction.
Actual result: After ticking 3D Start Rotation, particle starts rotating to opposite direction.
The same happens also when enabling Rotation over Lifetime -> Separate Axes. Also, Rotation by Speed -> Separate Axes.
Reproducible on: 5.4.0b1, 5.3.1p3, 5.3.0b1.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes